Which of them has the most challenging task and job?
For those who are not yet familiar with these terms, the acronym B2B means Business to Business in English. On the other hand, the acronym B2C means Business to Customer.
The controversy between these two is that many people do not understand what they are for and their differences. Understandably, people who are not in a professional in the marketing area are uncertain about these two types of marketing, but strategists must be clear about the differences between them.
Let’s see the main differences between B2B vs. B2C.
In general, when we compare one against another, we can define some general differences. But with the arrival of the Covid -19 pandemic, both suffered radical changes in terms of applying effective strategies.
And under this current panorama, we want to frame the nuances of one against the other. The first very evident difference that regardless of scenarios is always present in the audience, but as we explained previously, we will analyze under the pandemic panorama.
B2C marketers can, through their strategies, make a consumer go from the discovery phase to the purchase in moments if the campaign is effective. But this is not the case with B2B, marketing to this audience is more logically framed, the work is not so fast or easy, and its sales cycles are slower since the construction of a relationship of confidence.
However, if the work is done intelligently based on ROI calculations, marketing can guarantee that the product to be promoted for both B2B and B2C is effective concerning sales.
Remembering, of course, essential elements such as that B2C focus on emotions and simplicity and that B2B on the more elaborate, technical, and complex.
1. Implement timely promotions.
2. Adapt defense postures to social issues with sincere actions.
3. Develop specific brand messages that involve emotions.
4. Use landing pages optimized for traffic and generation of excellent shopping experiences.
5. Support or carrying out campaigns with email shipments or what is known as email marketing.
1. Publication of optimized articles on the blog.
2. Construction of solid digital infrastructure (A 2020 McKinsey study illustrated that digital interaction as a result of the pandemic increased significantly)
3. Publish e-books that demonstrate the capabilities and strengths of the team.
4. Publicize services and achievements through social networks through videos.
5. Carry out technical reports and publications on digital platforms, corporate transparency generates trust.
If you define and know your audience as a strategist, you will achieve success whether your marketing is aimed at B2B or B2C.