Have you ever thought about how beneficial it can be for you to have a virtual call reception service?
For years, communication with customers through telephone calls has been a direct interaction between the user and the service provider.
However, its efficiency depends on the operator who answers the call, the response time, the effectiveness of the communication, among other things.
In general, this type of work is assigned to a qualified person, knowledgeable about the company’s service protocol, who, in addition, has a particular profile and exclusive responsibility in this regard, which implies a high cost of personnel for the company.
This is why the virtual call service is so attractive to many companies, businesses, brands, and SMEs.
Let’s see what this service is about in more detail and how convenient it can be implementing.
What is the virtual reception service or virtual call answering service?
It is a service option for those who are unwilling or unable to hire a live receptionist. The service consists of answering calls, emails, and even automated messaging.
The modalities are variants, it can be contracted from primary responses to calls to a much more complete service such as appointment scheduling, email administration, social networks, messaging, live chat.
But that is not all!
The virtual reception offers other specific and shared services that will allow your company to boost and improve the customer service area significantly. Which, by the way, is a core area in any company.
Virtual call answering services
• Interactive voice response: it is a relatively inexpensive tool to implement. Its function is to deliver the call to the correct worker who works in the company. In other words, they redirect the call to the right contact.
• Receiving messages: quite simple, an operator takes the calls and writes down the news that the interested person wants to communicate. The information is processed and sent to the requested people to schedule the callback.
• Call forwarding: in this service, the call is received by an operator who attends to the customer, listens carefully to their requirements, and later redirects or redirects the call to the department or specialized agent for the case.
• Appointment calendar: ideal for companies that work by appointment for customer service. The service operator receives the call and schedules the appointment according to availability in the selected calendar tools.
• Customer service during non-working hours: if your company offers customer service 24 hours a day, but your workplace only works two shifts, you can calmly respond to your customers by hiring the reception service during non-working hours. Working.
• Frequently asked questions: this service is the most complete since operators must be prepared to answer the most frequent questions that users ask concerning the service.
• Customer service: A complete and comprehensive service that includes receiving calls, responding to frequently asked questions, appointment schedules, responses to emails, social networks, among others. It encompasses the complete service.
What are the benefits of hiring this type of virtual reception service?
The most important benefit is having the peace of mind of having a staff dedicated to such an important customer service task exclusively. Therefore, you can guarantee that your company will grow as the relationship with your clients grows. Good service fosters lasting loyalty relationships on the part of the clients.