At the beginning of the social media launch, the focus was on connecting with other people, perhaps from close social circles. For some adventurers, it was focused on the possibility of meeting new people.
Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram quickly became a trend with such rapid growth that the founders themselves could not imagine the magnitude of the force of developing such an idea.
Today, people, companies, and especially B2B have understood the importance of using strategies related to these digital platforms.
What previously required a campaign with significant investment risks in generating sales has now become a safe investment; With all the data, information, and statistics that these platforms offer, it is much easier to optimize your campaigns.
In short, we are currently living in the information age, with a powerful digital impulse, with significant impact. External factors such as the pandemic have forced millions of people to migrate to the digital world. We are experiencing as human beings a transition of commerce, connection of life, and much more.
It is not enough to know all this; intelligence and commercial cunning lie in learning how to use it to our advantage. A few years ago, the world focused its attention on Facebook. However, Instagram is currently positioned among the first tools used at the B2B level.
In this article, we will show the best practices to be executed by B2B to maximize relationships and interactions with their clients.
Have you already decided to use Instagram for your benefit and business growth? Now you want to show your customers closeness and transparency?
Ideally, it would be best to use using this digital tool with intelligence. Therefore, we show you five strategies that will help you generate a positive impact on your customers.
The first thing before knowing them is that you create a business profile. Instagram gives you options to choose how you will use the application. But since your case is B2B, then you have to select the business one.
When your profile is created, you can then start with the following:
- Show and project your Brand: this is very important. Your marketing agent must indicate the color palette to use, the type of font, and the template for posts in specific cases. Additionally, in the profile photo, place your company’s logo so that you are quickly identified.
- Connect your profile: this is a powerful tool that Instagram has. You can connect your business profile to your Fan page and generate interactions.
- Publish quality content and do not focus on quantity: don’t exhaust your content by publishing every hour. Make the publications according to a content plan previously thought with clear objectives. Try to make it attractive to your audience.
- Use the Stories: with this, you connect in a more humanized way with your audience, the statistics are positive and growing.
- Concentrate on having quality followers: if you have millions of followers, but none of them match the potential client’s profile, your campaigns will not be effective. Try to attract followers interested in your service and profile.
With these five simple strategies, you will have excellent results. The technology and any social media platform should be used wisely.